If you love sweets as much as I do but hate the empty calories, then you HAVE to try out this recipe!
This recipe is quick, easy, and healthy! Perfect for snacking (without the guilt)
The great thing about this recipe is that it can be tailored so many different ways! You can add any of your favorite things to make this your perfect go-to snack.
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1/4 cup agave (honey or maple syrup are ok to use)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Strawberries, sliced
- Mini chocolate chips
- Granola or chopped nuts for garnish
Make sure you have all of your ingredients together and prepared!
HOW TO MAKE YOGURT BARK
- Get a medium sized bowl and prepare your sheet pan by lining it.
- Add your yogurt to the bowl.
- Let’s give the yogurt some flavor by adding the agave, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and pinch of salt.
- Mix all of the ingredients together well.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto your lined sheet pan.
- Now top with your favorite fruits (this recipe used strawberries and blueberries)
- Sprinkle with your garish! (I added mini chocolate chips and granola to mine)
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and break into pieces.
10. ENJOY!! 🖤
Remember to freeze leftovers & happy snacking!